- Aid agencies beg to help crisis induced by Myanmar’s military crackdown
- Doctors Without Borders rejects Pfizer’s free pneumonia vaccines
- Soda tax debate: How does it impact the world’s poor?
- News in the Humanosphere: France begins to clear ‘Jungle’ migrant and refugee camp
- Cholera in Haiti: WHO considers using half doses to vaccinate more people
- Venezuela congress presses for Maduro trial in a rowdy session
- Record carbon dioxide levels usher in ‘new era of climate change’
- News in the Humanosphere: Syrian government accused of yet another chemical weapon attack