- Vital changes to farming practices remain a tough sell
- News in the Humanosphere: Syrian forces summarily killing men escaping Aleppo, says U.N.
- Bangladesh slums ‘rife’ with child laborers working 64-hour weeks
- Uganda refugee camp on pace to become world’s largest by year’s end
- Income inequality: How can the business sector close the gap?
- In Argentina, talking about gender-based violence is easier than stopping it
- News in the Humanosphere: South Sudan kicks out AP journalist, last foreign reporter
- Can drug firms increase health-care access, or just their profits?