- On the fight to recognize LGBT rights as human rights
- China can still reverse inequality before it’s as bad as the U.S.
- Trump order forces refugee resettlement group to lay off 140 staff
- News in the Humanosphere: Uganda struggling under strain of South Sudanese refugee influx
- Myanmar: Security crackdown in Rakhine has ended, but presence still heavy
- Syria continues dance around human rights violations
- Four famines mean 20 million may starve in the next six months
- News in the Humanosphere: Yellow Fever outbreak in Congo and Angola over, declares WHO