- News in the Humanosphere: Greece to shut down border camp
- Secret vote on WHO bodes ill for future of global health
- World Humanitarian Summit: Historic achievement or failure?
- Human rights groups aid release of child soldiers from FARC in Colombia
- News in the Humanosphere: At least 7 dead after western Indonesia volcano eruption
- Peter Piot: From tropical medicine to global health
- WHO: Yellow fever outbreak concerning, but not a global emergency
- Study finds ‘devastatingly high child poverty’ rates among Canada’s indigenous communities