Eskinder Nega was arrested after raising questions about arrests under Ethiopia’s anti-terrorism legislation in September 2011. Now he serves an 18…
- Amanda Glassman on the need for a new U.S. global health strategy
- News in the Humanosphere: U.N.-style justice for Cecil the lion?
- Visualizing cervical cancer: Leading killer of African women
- What if we covered things that matter like we cover sports?
- News in the Humanosphere: Life expectancy is increasing, alongside global population
- Solution needed to stop deportations of stateless Dominicans, say U.N. experts
- News in the Humanosphere: Bracing for a meningitis outbreak in Africa
- Disasters didn’t have to displace 19.3 million people in 2014
- News in the Humanosphere: Fighting in Mozambique forces hundreds to flee country
- Obama presses Ethiopia and Kenya on human rights during visits