UW's Steve Gloyd emcees global health trivia night
- What parasitic disease is caused by the bite of a female sandfly?
- Where do 15-year-old boys have a better chance of reaching age 60, Peru or the US?
- What percentage of the world’s poorest 1.3 billion people are women?
- What percentage of the world’s medical research budget is spent on the diseases of the western world (and not on the developing world)?
- Does Steve Gloyd (associate chair of global health at the UW) own any ties?
- Did Judy Wasserheit (vice chair of global health) really get a human cadaver for her 13th birthday?