Thirty years ago, Julie McElrath was a medical resident in Charleston, South Carolina, seeing young patients with rare illnesses, unusual…
- Visualizing cervical cancer: Leading killer of African women
- What if we covered things that matter like we cover sports?
- News in the Humanosphere: Life expectancy is increasing, alongside global population
- Solution needed to stop deportations of stateless Dominicans, say U.N. experts
- News in the Humanosphere: Bracing for a meningitis outbreak in Africa
- Disasters didn’t have to displace 19.3 million people in 2014
- News in the Humanosphere: Fighting in Mozambique forces hundreds to flee country
- Obama presses Ethiopia and Kenya on human rights during visits
- News in the Humanosphere: Obama makes push for peace in South Sudan
- Op-ed: Is NatGeo’s new #EndPoverty contest just more poverty porn?