The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funds a lot of media. The world’s biggest philanthropy also has the stated goal of emphasizing success stories. We look at the benefit and the potential pitfalls of these media collaborations aimed at changing the aid narrative. An analysis.
- Obama presses Ethiopia and Kenya on human rights during visits
- News in the Humanosphere: Obama makes push for peace in South Sudan
- Op-ed: Is NatGeo’s new #EndPoverty contest just more poverty porn?
- Roughly everything you need to know about Obama’s trip to Kenya
- News in the Humanosphere: U.S.-Burundi relations under review following elections
- When offered, many will take malaria rapid test, cutting misuse of drugs, study finds
- News in the Humanosphere: Scientists call for $2 billion global vaccine research fund
- Welcome the new kid to the international development bank block – the BRICS
- News in the Humanosphere: Aid agencies warn of new Burundi refugee flow
- Charity leader calls for ban on Muslim immigrants to U.S.