- What’s behind the microcephaly outbreak in Brazil? It’s complicated, and it might not be Zika
- Who are the winners and losers in the Trans-Pacific Partnership?
- News in the Humanosphere: South Sudan’s former VP turned rebel reinstalled as VP
- UNICEF finds 200 million affected by female genital mutilation worldwide
- Syrian sieges leave more that 1 million at starvation risk
- News in the Humanosphere: Turkey rebuffs calls to open borders for Syrian refugees
- Supreme Court delivers major blow to Obama climate change plan
- News in the Humanosphere: U.N. rights chief presses on Sri Lankan government about missing civilians