- News in the Humanosphere: Mass protests in Venezuela against referendum suspension
- Gambia becomes third African country to leave ICC, more withdrawals likely
- Release of Argentina’s ‘Dirty War’ archives a win for transparency in Latin America
- Women and men won’t reach economic equality until 2186, index says
- News in the Humanosphere: U.N. agrees to compensate Haiti cholera victims
- Aid agencies beg to help crisis induced by Myanmar’s military crackdown
- Doctors Without Borders rejects Pfizer’s free pneumonia vaccines
- Soda tax debate: How does it impact the world’s poor?