A pair of legislative bills introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate seek to punish the United Nations after the passage of a Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlements in Palestinian territories.
- See you later! The final Humanosphere podcast – for now
- A reader responds: Why Humanosphere’s hibernation matters
- Activists and experts ridicule OECD’s tax havens ‘blacklist’ as a farce
- Nikki Haley claims credit for already planned cuts to U.N. peacekeeping budget
- Study: Climate change will perpetuate U.S. inequality
- News on the Humanosphere: U.S. refugee and travel ban goes into effect
- World Bank launches insurance scheme to fund pandemic responses
- Cashless economy not happening in India yet but the groundwork is laid
Senate bill would halt U.N. funding; House bill would force U.S. to quit U.N.