Millions of women took to the streets to make their voices heard. Now what? In today’s podcast we talk about the movement unfolding from the marches, and what’s next. We’re also going to unpack what this means for the fight not just for unity, but for equity.
- See you later! The final Humanosphere podcast – for now
- A reader responds: Why Humanosphere’s hibernation matters
- Activists and experts ridicule OECD’s tax havens ‘blacklist’ as a farce
- Nikki Haley claims credit for already planned cuts to U.N. peacekeeping budget
- Study: Climate change will perpetuate U.S. inequality
- News on the Humanosphere: U.S. refugee and travel ban goes into effect
- World Bank launches insurance scheme to fund pandemic responses
- Cashless economy not happening in India yet but the groundwork is laid
Podcast: After the women’s marches, what’s next for the fight for equity?